World Congress on Epidemiology and Public Health
Times Scientific Group feels proud and honored in inviting the contributors across the globe to its premier event “World Congress on Epidemiology and Public Health, Epidemiology Congress 2018” to be held during October 29th – 31th , 2018 Dubai, UAE.
The conference theme is “A Forum for Perspectives & Innovations in EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PUBLIC HEALTH”. It aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experience and research results about all aspects of Epidemiology and Public Health. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns, practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in the field of Epidemiology in this era.
The conference provides a forum for the discussion of problems unique to the study of health and environment. We believe the conference provides better opportunities to exchange information about the development of epidemiology and to strengthen the relationship among epidemiologists of the world.
During the past five years, the scope of epidemiology has expanded greatly so that it is no longer concerned alone with communicable diseases but with the understanding of all factors related to the occurrence of diseases among various communities..
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science of Epidemiology (MSc.)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Science (ScD)
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
- Doctor of Clinical Practice (DClinP)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Clinically Trained physicians
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS or MBChB) and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Public Health/ Health Protection service Practitioners
- Investigating and combating disease outbreaks
- Organizations, Universities, Hospitals and larger government entities such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Health Protection Agencies
- Diagnostics companies
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Public Health Agencies
- Medical device companies in groups such as market research or clinical development